wow, like you have 5 year old! I remember when we ran into each other at the bridal place and she was just a wee babe! She is growing up to be quite the cutie too!
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
7 comments:
wow, like you have 5 year old! I remember when we ran into each other at the bridal place and she was just a wee babe! She is growing up to be quite the cutie too!
Happy birthday, Sydney! I remember when she was so little! Her hair is adorable like that.
Happy Birthday to Sydney!!! She is a doll Mandie!
Happy Birthday Sydney! She is SO cute! (like her mom!)
Happy Birthday Sydney! I love the way you curled her hair. Its so cute.
Happy Birthday Sydney!
She looks so grown up. And I bet she loved the curly hair for a day. So cute.
Wow nice cake. I made Emma one kind of like it but yours looks WAY better! Good Job!
Post a Comment