Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wee Witches

Let the Halloween Festivities begin!
After much deliberation between a home made Strawberry Shortcake costume and an easy, store bought Barbie Mariposa, Sydney finally decided Barbie was the winner (maybe with a little persuasion). Connor never even had to think about it once he saw the claws on that Dino costume.

We made our little trip over to Gardner Village to partake in the festivities.
Can't be October without a corn maze
Chase, Sydney, Ikaika, Connor, MarieI can imagine Chase saying, "What is the point of this mom?"

Ikaika got the point. I couldn't get him to stay still for a picture!
"Ooh, I see a witch mom!"
This is Connors first trip to witches.Dylan, Connor, Sydney, Ikaika, Marie, Chase
Like I said, Connor is proud of his claws.

I think this is the point where Connor screamed at me (the music was a little loud) "I have to go to bed right now!"We were all getting a little tired by this point.

2 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

I always hear great things about his place. It looks like so much fun!

Congrats on your new home! It's beautiful.

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

i didn't even see these last time...the pictures are great! that was a lot of fun, I'm so glad you brought your camera!