Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is January over yet?

I haven't really taken any pictures this month because we haven't really done anything. With me feeling kind of crappy, being busy with my new calling as RS second counselor, John being busy with work, busy taking care of me, busy with his calling as Ex. secretary, and busy with trying to start his own practice (more info coming shortly) the kids have had to learn how to entertain themselves. They are pretty good most of the time, thank heavens for the Disney Channel when they aren't playing so well together. They also absolutely love taking baths in our jetted bath tub. It is almost like a small swimming pool for them; keeps them entertained for quite some time. Anyway, I promise to get my camera out and post a little more frequently, now that I feel a little bit better.

0 comments: