Augh! I don't miss living in a snowy climate at all. We didn't get any last year, though, so my kids are hoping for some this year. Looks like you got plenty.
We didn't get any snow in Co by the time the front passed thru us. Just super windy and cold. Hope the kids enjoyed it! Mine can't wait till we get snow.
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
4 comments:
It looks like you got quite a bit too! Enjoy it! Knowing Utah, it will melt before you know it. :)
Augh! I don't miss living in a snowy climate at all. We didn't get any last year, though, so my kids are hoping for some this year. Looks like you got plenty.
I LOVE Connor's "what the heck?" face!
We didn't get any snow in Co by the time the front passed thru us. Just super windy and cold. Hope the kids enjoyed it! Mine can't wait till we get snow.
Post a Comment