Thursday, November 4, 2010

'Cause this is Thriller...

Just can't get enough of that song!  Halloween didn't come early enough this year.  I bought their costumes really early this year because I found a good deal on-line, but man, they asked me everyday for over a month when Halloween was.  Just too exciting, I remember!  This year our ward had a Trunk or Treat on Saturday, which is when everyone here goes trick or treating, so we didn't get out to houses this year.  It actually turned out for the better.  It was really cold and rainy, so our Trunk or Treat turned inside.

 Sydney at her school parade




 Chase, aka, Thomas the Train
 My cousin Jenny and her new baby Mya

 Connor and his friend Dawson
 Sydney and her friend Grace


 Laying on smarties, not so fun!


and yes, she is finally taking a bottle!

1 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

I am so glad that little outfit fit Jordan! I love it! An Cooper had the same costume as Connor! How funny!