Sun, Sept 16
273/366
Since Connor's real birthday was so crazy, we had everyone over on Sunday for cake and ice cream. He really wanted a Batman cake, so here is his Bat signal on top of a Mint Chocolate Chip Cake that he chose.
Mon, Sept 17
274/366
Spent the day getting ready for a big trip to Hawaii. My good friend Jen let me borrow her camera and underwater camera shell for all the snorkeling we plan on doing.
Tues, Sept 18
275/366
This was Connor's second to last game, but the last one we could go to. I am glad I finally got a good enough shot to show how much he likes it. He actually made his first goal during this season. He was very excited!
Wed, Sept 19
276/366
We are on the plane ready to go to Hawaii!
Thurs, Sept 20
277/366
I don't know how I am going to only choose 1 picture a day from Hawaii, so today I did 2, since I obviously didn't take the first one. This was at breakfast. That was our open view from our table. The trip started out great!
Fri, Sept 21
278/366
We visited the Hawaii Temple and the Polynesian Cultural Center this day. So gorgeous! I wish we had more time to spend at the PCC, but if you are short on time, definitely see the show at night! It was one of my favorite things!
Sat, Sept 22
279/366
This was the view from the entrance to our resort. We stayed at the Aulani Disney Resort. So Gorgeous! That is the ocean way in the back. The big rock formation in the middle had 2 water slides in it and you might be able to see the lazy river running through the middle. There was also a sting ray pool, a snorkeling pool, hot tubs, a swimming pool, and a kid splash area. Thanks again to my mother in law for making this possible!








0 comments:
Post a Comment