Saturday, January 3, 2015

Let's give this another try!

So, I love looking back at all the fun things we did with Sydney and Connor as a baby and I realized that I won't have that for Jordan and Caleb unless I start this blog up again. So, here are a few pictures from our first week in 2015. 
John had to chaperone the youth dance for New Years but made it back in time to watch the ball drop. I had to laugh when the ball dropped and Connor said, "that's it?"  Yep. Now let's go to bed!  Caleb didn't make it but the other kids thought it was pretty cool to stay up so late. 
Then, of course we had to get out and enjoy the snow!
Caleb was not happy that I stopped. He loved it! He reminds me a lot of Sydney when she was little. She was so willing to try anything. 

1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Looking pretty all of you! Happy New Year! We missed you for Christmas but traveling with stomach flu and "sharing" it not a great present let me tell ya. Maybe next year or something now that I'm not a student anymore. LOL