Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Friends, Lights, and True Christmas

Last week we had the opportunity to go to Temple Square with some friends and look at all the beautiful lights. It has been quite a few years since I have gone and it was fun to see all the new manger scenes from around the world that they have added. There's nothing like going to Temple Square to remember the true meaning of Christmas!

5 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Very jealous! I wish I could have gone too! Looks like lots of fun. I don't think I went last year when I was home... yet another thing I am missing out on!

Mindy said...

We went last year :) This is one of the things I love to do in Salt Lake if we are around during Thanksgiving or Christmas. Guess we'll have to live life through you right now. Very beautiful!

Larissa said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures - brings back memories! I wish I could go, too! So pretty - we'll definitely make it back there some year at Christmas time.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Oh, I hope we get to go when we're visiting. Great pictures!

Leslie said...

We had so much fun going to see the lights with you. I love the pics you got!