Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sigh of Relief

I am done!
Done with Christmas stuff that is. Presents are wrapped, packages are mailed, and cards are out. Now what do I do for the next week? Oh ya, make neighbor treats and party treats. That is a huge project in and of itself! Anyone have any creative ideas for neighbor gifts this year? Don't worry, I won't steal it, my mom and I are making fudge, molasses cookies, and caramel and chocolate covered pretzels. (But, I may steal it next year!)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Last night I brought 12 dozen of the same cookie to church and met with 12 other sisters. (I got to keep one of my own dozen). Then we all traded (cookie exchange). I now have 12 different dozen of cookies, bars, toffees, etc. One of the girls is making her treats for her neighbors that way. We're bringing ours to Christmas parties (saving ourselves all the time of making a variety).

Anonymous said...

This year I am making up pretty jars with a hot chocolate mix inside and a little baggy of mini-marchmallows. Simple, easy, and they won't groan over the calories!

I must admit, though, yours sounds yummier. :)

Leslie said...

I still have to get something for Matt, and we haven't done any of the wrapping. I also have several presents that I need to finish sewing. So, you are way ahead of me! Enjoy the baking.