It definitely has its challenges, but every once in a while, there is a moment where I am so thankful that I got to be their mom. I hope someday they are thankful for that too.
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
3 comments:
They are getting so big and I think you do a fantastic job.
Cute curls, Syd! And Connor's smile always cracks me up. Counting down until we can see them in person. Yeah for family reunions!
I think you are a great mom!
Post a Comment