It's funny to watch the hickification of John. Not that you are hicks, but he's now gone hunting, 4 wheeling, paint-balling, fishing, etc. What did those boys DO growing up if they didn't do those things? We've done the same thing for Kyle in my family.
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
3 comments:
It's funny to watch the hickification of John. Not that you are hicks, but he's now gone hunting, 4 wheeling, paint-balling, fishing, etc. What did those boys DO growing up if they didn't do those things? We've done the same thing for Kyle in my family.
What a great time! Our kids love camping too...must be that we don't care if they are so dirty.
Looks like a lot of family fun going on there :) Hunting, fishing, camping, etc... Connor looks so cute even in dirt :) We miss you!
Post a Comment