Happy Birthday to Connor! I can't believe the size of that cake. How long did that take you? If he likes Legos like Hayden, you can look forward to lots of free time.
Love the cake. But seriously, tell Connor to stop growing. He is looking too old. Connor, btw, is the only kid Nora remembers well out of you folk who moved a year before us. We miss you!
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Connor! I can't believe the size of that cake. How long did that take you? If he likes Legos like Hayden, you can look forward to lots of free time.
Hey, your little dude is not so little anymore :) Happy Birthday Connor!
When did that happen?!
Good job on the cake and happy birthday to Connor.
Mandie,
That is such a cool cake! I can't believe he's 3! I remember him as just tiny.
wow great cake! I'm impressed! I can't believe he is three either! What a cute guy!
Love the cake. But seriously, tell Connor to stop growing. He is looking too old. Connor, btw, is the only kid Nora remembers well out of you folk who moved a year before us. We miss you!
Post a Comment