Friday, September 4, 2009

Look Familiar?

John definitely enjoyed this more than the kids, although Sydney was pretty good at it. Did you play this as a kid? I remember playing this for hours with my brothers.


3 comments:

abby o said...

Andy discovered that you can get old nintendo games on the wii for $5 so we've been reveling in saving the princesses on Mario 1 and Mario 3. A little Mike Tyson punchout action keeps everybody happy, and I'm just bummed they don't have Tetris!!

Jenni said...

I have been meaning to download this for our wii for awhile now. I have childhood demons to face. We didn't have a nintendo growing up, and I was always the dorky girl that couldn't get past the first level. And never could jump to the top of the flag pole.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Awww, the memories. I got a nintendo for Christmas when I was in 2nd grade and I LOVED playing. Played for many years that followed...
I'll resist the urge to download any games because it'd be way too tempting for me!