Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Can you tell? (These kind of nudy pictures are okay right?)

Feet
Face (or as John said, "our Skeletor baby")
Profile, looking down
Have you figured it out yet? ('cause that feet picture really gives it away:)

9 comments:

Jenni said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. Hope you are feeling well.

abby o said...

YAY! congrats! I'm having a gullo too!!

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

connor is soo cute! congrats can't wait to meet her!

Mindy said...

Congrats! Looks like our families would match up nicely if we ever get together again.

Pam Emmons said...

What a cute way to say it. Ooohhh, I can't wait to hold her!

Linsey Jackson said...

yay!! we're so excited :)
i love when connor says girlo :) haha it's cute. congrats again mandie

Scott and Svetlana said...

Congrats! Girlo will be fun! :) So now you are making a list of name or what?

Carolyn Hanson said...

A gullo! Congrats!

Laurie said...

Gullo! How exciting! Congratulations!