Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy V-day

John and I are not big fans of V-day.  I do like flowers and chocolates, but they are way to expensive for this holiday and the restaurants are so packed that it 's not worth doing that either.  But, I think we have found a tradition that we really like.

 Candle light dinner with the kids (we had Salmon, which is out of the norm for us, so I thought they would think it was fancy, but when I told the kids what we were having, Connor said, "Aw, I want crab!"  What kid says that?)


 and Chocolate Fondue with the kids.





2 comments:

amydear said...

We've done the family dinner thing for three years now. So much nicer than a crowded restaurant. But I do look forward to chocolates every year. Looks like Sydney REALLY enjoyed the fondue. : )

Mindy said...

Looks like Sydney had the best time of all. I'm surprised you did this while pregnant. I threw my chocolate fondue one year and it was not pretty...took me a LONG time to try it again and you know how much I love chocolate.