I know I just block it out every year! I've been trying to work on some painting/refinishing furniture projects for our house but they are taking forever because its sunny and warm one day and the next it is snowing and too cold to work!
I love my life. I am very happy to be home raising my kids, it is definitely harder than I ever imagined. My husband is a dentist, which is funny because I have a huge fear of Dentists. I absolutely love the mountains. I love dancing and like to think that I still can, although I will have to admit I am feeling a little uncoordinated lately.
2 comments:
I know I just block it out every year! I've been trying to work on some painting/refinishing furniture projects for our house but they are taking forever because its sunny and warm one day and the next it is snowing and too cold to work!
I must block it out too! I hate March for that reason. It teases us like crazy! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment