Now that I am feeling a little bit better, I am itching to do stuff. Nesting? ya probably. But, since I still don't have a ton of energy and already feel huge, my mom does most of the work, while I help where I can. Our first project was to recover her chairs. They were kind of ugly and very uncomfortable,
so we added straps underneath for support, more padding, and some new fabric and voila!
Now we just have to finish her curtains and it will look great!
Our next project was to finish my Easter baskets. I started them last year, but only had enough material to make Sydney's, so I had to finish the rest of them. I thought they were quite cute.
1 year ago

2 comments:
I love the chair!
And the easter baskets are cute too.
awesome projects, they both look great!
Post a Comment