Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dancing Queen

Sydney had her dance recital at the end of May and I have been meaning to post the video, but I got a new video camera and I can't quite figure out how to post it on the blog yet, so stay tuned.  But, for now, I just had to show off her cute pictures.

4 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

She is SO cute and looks a lot like you especially on that picture last from the bottom... SO your face! Cute! Cute! Can't wait for videos.

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

Sydney is so cute, i love her outfit!

amydear said...

She's looking so grown up! Love her cute hair. Is she turning 6 next month? That seems crazy!

Becki said...

so cute! I need a girl! Maybe Sydney will run into one of those girls in 20 years and both of their husbands will be in school:)