Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

Yes, I am still here, I just haven't taken that many pictures lately.  

On Saturday, we went to my grandparents for a BBQ with my dad.  Of course, I didn't take any pictures with my dad, but got a few fun ones of the kids.
Sydney with my brother's new dog Kodie
Connor playing Frisbee with my other brother's dog, Azure
This is the only "Father's Day"ish picture that I got.  At least two of them are fathers.

On Sunday, we had John's brother and his family and his neices and nephew over for dinner.  The kids and I got John a fire pit, so of course we had to break out the Dough Boys!  First Dough Boys of the year always makes me happy!
The Fire Pit!
Typical Peterson scene: everyone laughing at John being a goof.  I think in this one he got a little too much lemon in his dough boy.
Can't forget the marshmellows!
Yummy Deliciousness!

2 comments:

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

what are dough boys?

amydear said...

Maybe you're not taking many pictures because you're 9 months preggo and don't want to show up in any of them! Hope you are feeling alright. It's almost time.