Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dressed in White

This last weekend was a special weekend...

My little sister, Marie got baptized.  I thought it would be fun to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and take a few pictures.  It was fun pretending that I knew what I was doing.

and these ones just made me laugh, so I had to put them in so we can remember the candid moments.
I told her to open her eyes a little wider, this is what I got
Are we done yet?
Gotta itch!

We also blessed Jordan this week.  I think I should put her in this dress more often.  She looks so stinking cute!
She covered up her smile, but you can still see it right?

6 comments:

amydear said...

Jordan is so cute, and looks so much like both of you! I can't wait for her and Kate to be friends. Your pics of Marie turned out very nice. It's amazing that she is 8. Congrats on a very special weekend.

Mindy said...

Your pretending is WORKING! They look great. I can't believe how much Jordan look like your other two to me.

Pam Emmons said...

Great job on Marie's pictures! I can't believe she is so big!!!
And Jordan looks adorable in that dress!

Linsey Jackson said...

Jordan and Marie both looked beautiful on their big days! :) Those pictures of Marie are so cute!! Jordan's were cute too :)

Shalet said...

very cute. hope you're all well!

Our Life, Our OHana, Our Luv... said...

I'm so disapointed we missed the baptism and the blessing. love the pictures though, it looks like you know what your doin :)