Connor, Marshall, Marie, Sydney, Jordan
Everyone is getting ready for the Easter Egg hunt at Gma's
Uncle Mitchy and Jordan
And of course it is not Easter without coloring eggs! This year I found this fun Monster kit that the kids really enjoyed.
Easter Morning! John and the kids got up before me, like usual, and John doesn't think of taking pictures of every expression, so I didn't get their first reactions. Jordan wasn't so sure though.
Love this picture!
Yes, we had lots of fun, but we also had a chance to explain to the kids why we really celebrate Easter. I am so thankful for our Savior and the fact that we can all repent and return to Him some day. I am also so thankful for Eternal families and that I get to be with my wonderful husband and these cuties for eternity!

0 comments:
Post a Comment