Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If I can't see it, it's not happening!

 
 




This just cracks me up!  If we are doing something she doesn't like, or not doing something she wants (in this picture she wants me to pick her up) she will close her eyes really tight and hope things change when she opens them.  Too funny! 
Oh, and she is crawling now.  She started about a week ago.  At first she would move her legs at the same time and kind of scoot them forward, but she is starting to get a hang of it now.  Yes, we will be in trouble with this one!  The child who wouldn't put anything in her mouth has now discovered that there are all kinds of good things on the floor.  I. Hate. Easter. Grass.  She is still finding that stuff everywhere and I have vacuumed, I promise!
She has also decided that she does not like baby food, which I wouldn't mind if she had more than 2 teeth.  What do you feed your babies?  I gave her asparagus the other day and she loved it!  I wish I got a picture but she would just sit with it hanging out of her mouth like a cigar.  It was hilarious!

2 comments:

amydear said...

I was just wanting photos of Jordan, and here they are! What a cutie. I love her scrunched up face. Kate is not crawling yet, and she has ZERO teeth!

Scott and Svetlana said...

OMG, she is adorable little thing! I love her picture with her eyes closed really really tight :)
Oh, I miss ya!