Sunday, July 3, 2011

Active Kids

It is seriously so fun to watch my kids! 
Sydney had her recital at the end of May and she did so good!  She is such a pretty girl, Dad is a little worried.

 Connor started T-ball with a very relaxed league.  I really like it.  Everyone gets a chance to hit and then they switch.  There is no outs and everyone runs the bases.  It is so cute!
 
 Connor's buddies: Dawson, Landon, Parker
 
 Parker and Connor getting ready to catch the ball

Jordan is all over the place and into pretty much anything.  I think I have a climber on my hands.
 

 She loves the laundry!  She thinks she is so funny when she lays on it.
 She also loves the lid drawer.  She will throw them all out, then go somewhere else.  As soon as she hears me cleaning up, she rushes back to throw them out again.

I have been learning a few new things too.  I tend to surround  myself with very crafty people and I couldn't help but try a few things.  I made the girls these cute shirts and head bows. 



1 comments:

Kristin LaBruzza said...

Mandi, you are so crafty now! Those shirts and bows are super cute! You did a good job. And your kids are adorable!