Sunday, April 8, 2012

Picture a Day week 14

Sun, April 1
92/366
It was General Conference today and I will have to say that I really enjoyed this one.  This is a picture of our dear prophet, Thomas S. Monson that was taken from my TV.  I really love this man.  I know he is God's Prophet on this earth.  He is so kind and loving and really makes you want to be kinder to everyone.  My little claim to fame: he was actually my grandpa's mission president in Canada.  He has talked of my grandpa a few times.  My grandpa was the Elder Davidson that he talks about in this talk in the New Era Magazine.  What an honor it would be to meet this wonderful man!

Mon, April 2
93/366
This is my little raspberry bush.  So cute.  So alive.  Lets just hope I can keep it that way.

Tues, April 3
94/366
These are my cute Activity Days Girls.  We had some fun doing an Easter Egg hunt, but not an ordinary Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a hunt for the meaning of Easter.  I got this idea from a friend, but you have 12 eggs, each with a scripture and an object to tell them about the last days that Christ was upon the Earth.  If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post all the info. 

Wed, April 4
 95/366
Sydney had her Science Fair today and did such a good job.  I am so proud of how she was able to talk into the microphone and talk about our experiment.  Sometimes she acts so shy, but I think she has it in her to forget about being shy and enjoy being front and center.   She also did such a good job on her board.  She did most of the work (I helped her hold the stencils and cut some of the papers out) and she came up with a creative title too. 
Here is a better picture of her board:

Thurs, April 5
96/366
Another "Daddy's Girl" post. I took the kids into the office to get their teeth cleaned and of course John was busy with a patient so we just walked by.  Well, miss Jordan didn't think that was good enough and started screaming for daddy.  I took her into the bathroom and she continued to yell "Daddy!"  It was kind of funny.  Finally Daddy was done and came out to say hi.  That stopped the screaming instantly. 

Fri, April 6
 97/366
The kids were out of school today but it was freezing outside and Jordan got sick, so I really didn't want to go anywhere.  So I stole some ideas from Pinterest and let them create a city in the living room and make animals out of marshmallows for their zoo .  I really think Pinterest makes me a better mom :) (does anyone really believe that?)

 Sat, April 7
98/366
We went over to my moms for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.  I love being with my family and it has been so fun seeing it grow.  We already got one new one this year and in June we will have another.  I am so excited!  (Even more so because they are not from my body!)  This little William is just so perfect and he looked so cute cuddled with my mom, I just couldn't pass this picture up.  More Easter pictures to come!

0 comments: