Sun, April 8
99/366
"Mom, I need a haircut!"
Mon, April 9
100/366
We had some serious fun at the park today. So there was this seat that was tilted slightly and spun around once you sat on it. Well, the momentum really picked up with Connor and her fell backwards and kept spinning. He thought it was great, well until he flew off.
Tues, April 10
101/366
More projects. Very tired. This was at the bottom of our bed as I dragged myself in bed.
Wed, April 11
102/366
One of our projects this week. I forgot the before, but it was white and boring.
Thurs, April 12
103/366
I know, this is more than ONE picture a day, but it was John's birthday and I wanted to put 3.
We took the kids to Trafalga and forgot that it was spring break, so it was full of Jr High kids. Anyway, the kids got to rock climb and we went mini-golfing in the dark. Sydney has no fear of heights. Connor on the other hand got a little way up, looked down and thought that was good enough. John and I went out to our favorite restaurant the next day night to celebrate the "adult" way. Birthdays are just more fun as a kid I've decided.
Fri, April 13
104/366
Our second project of the week. The bathroom. We painted it and then I found these cute "things" (not sure what to call them) for the kids towels. I kind of love them.
Sat, April 14
105/366
This is my good friend Jen. We have been friends since Jr High. We had a fun day shopping in Park City. She made me spend too much. She would probably say the same about me. I also thought I would give Instagram a try. Still undecided about it.










0 comments:
Post a Comment