Thursday, January 3, 2013

Picture a Day week 52

Sun, Dec 30
Sydney sporting her new hair donut.

Mon, Dec 31
 Happy New Year!  I guess technically this is on Jan 1 because this is our midnight toast.  I think this little girl had 3 glasses of sparkling cider.  I know, I should've cut her off, but it was a party!  We had some friends over and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!

Well, it is over and I failed pretty bad, especially towards the end, but I had fun and I learned a lot.  I don't think I could do that again, it burnt me out a bit, but Sydney and I are going to do a different photo challenge for 2013, so stay tuned and maybe you could join us!

2 comments:

Linsey Jackson said...

Yes, clue me in! I want to do a photo challenge... but don't think I can do one every single day!! Sawyer just keeps me too busy..

Linsey Jackson said...

One more thing - You're gonna have to watch out soon.. That Sydney girl is gorgeous and growing up too fast! ;)