Ya, I only got 2 this week. I was sick so I didn't do much.
Thurs, Dec 20
I helped with Connor's class Christmas party today. This is Connor's concentrating look.
Fri, Dec 21
Elementary School program. Usually they get the whole school together in the gym and the different grades take turns singing their Christmas song, but because of the idiot who shot up the elementary school last week, they didn't want all the kids in the gym at the same time. It was still fun to see them sing though.
Also, not his hair do. I have been letting him do his hair lately because, well, let's face it, I never did it anyway. He calls this the "dino spike." He makes me smile, a lot!
Also, not his hair do. I have been letting him do his hair lately because, well, let's face it, I never did it anyway. He calls this the "dino spike." He makes me smile, a lot!



0 comments:
Post a Comment