Sun, Dec 9
Okay, I actually do have a picture for today, but I can't show it yet because it was of a Christmas present I made. I will have to show it after Christmas.
Mon, Dec 10
Some good friends of ours invited us to their house to make Gingerbread/Graham Crackers houses. It was a lot of fun! This is the one me and Jordan made. Like my sour patch kid sledding?
Tues, Dec 11
Of course we had to eat them the next day. Yes, I chose to marry this man and I don't regret it!
Wed, Dec 12
Thurs, Dec 13
Ya, I'm not cut out for this working mom stuff.
Fri, Dec 14
Didn't work, but went and saw The Hobbit in 3D. Loved the movie, didn't love the 3D. I know we are nerds, but we may have to go see it again without the 3D because it was so distracting for me.
Sat, Dec 15
We had our annual Santa party at my aunts house and I loved it! This is my second cousin sporting the Rudolph nose while we all sang. I love Christmas time, especially when surrounded by kids!




1 comments:
How do you get Santa in your home?
Pictures are amazing! Loved your crackers houses, I hope we'll start making them soon too maybe next year :)
Post a Comment