Sun, Oct 14
They did it! They were braver than mom!
Mon, Oct 15
We were driving home all day and I slept almost all day!
Tues, Oct 16
Activity Days Girls
Wed, Oct 17

I love that Sydney will read to Jordan.
Thurs, Oct 18
Sydney and her friend Eri
Fri, Oct 19

We actually got invited to an adult only Halloween party and it was seriously so fun! These are a few of our friends, or should I say enemies!
Sat, Oct 20
My brother and my Dad. I promise they love each other. The camera does weird things to that side of my family.
Tues, Oct 16
Activity Days Girls
Wed, Oct 17

I love that Sydney will read to Jordan.
Thurs, Oct 18
Sydney and her friend Eri
Fri, Oct 19
We actually got invited to an adult only Halloween party and it was seriously so fun! These are a few of our friends, or should I say enemies!
Sat, Oct 20
My brother and my Dad. I promise they love each other. The camera does weird things to that side of my family.





0 comments:
Post a Comment