Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Picture a Day week 47

Sun, Nov 25
I think we have found a new tradition with Johns family.  Fondu!

Mon, Nov 26
So, John thought we lost the 3DS, but we saved the day and found it.

Tues, Nov 27
 Not a great picture, but I had to show Connors eye.  He ran into a chair and got a pretty good shiner.

Wed, Nov 28
 I got new stockings this year and I love them!  You can't see mine, but it's cute.  It is a sweater material and has a Santa belt too.

Thurs, Nov 29
Trying something new.

Fri, Nov 30
John went to Sacrament for his last Ortho class and so after I put the kids to bed, I enjoyed the silence by photographing my tree.  I was so happy to get the star flare on the lights.

Sat, Dec 1
Connor started basketball today and I think he really liked it.  Look at that concentration, tongue and all!

0 comments: