Thursday, April 3, 2008

We Have a Job!

John accepted the job in UT yesterday and we are excited about it. It will be an adventure because it is a very small town, or I should say a tiny town. There will be lots of outdoor things to do though. I am going to have to show John the joy of 4 wheeling. We are also excited to try snowmobiling, we hear it is a ton of fun. I guess we are going to have to make friends fast.
The dentist John will be working for is a very nice guy. He seems to remember that you don't know as much as you would like when you get out of school and he is willing to teach John all he knows. The office is very nice too and John really liked all the staff. He has 4 chairs and likes to get the patients through fast. I am excited for John to learn and remember that he likes dentistry. It has been hard to remember these last few months of school. So, if any of you are looking to get away (far away), please come visit us!

3 comments:

amydear said...

Congratulations! I hear that Roosevelt is very pretty. You'll probably run into our friends the Paulsens in a town that small. No Trader Joe's or Target, I fear, but for sure a Wal-Mart, right? We'll both be enjoying the great outdoors. I'm glad to hear the dentist is willing to work with John and help him learn more. I hope John remembers he likes dentistry too. Are you going to buy a house? How far is it from Salt Lake?

Mindy said...

That is great guys! It looks really small (something like we'd be looking for). Crime is low. And there looks like there are tons of things to do. Maybe John will take up hunting or golfing? You will love snowmobiling....maybe you could become rednecks, just kidding. You'll have to let me know why they changed the name from Dry Gulch to Roosevelt. Good luck with everything. We're so excited for you! When do you make the big move?

Laurie said...

Yipee! Now you can just stress about moving. :)