Well, I feel older, but I don't know about wiser. Some days my brain feels like mush, but talking to other mothers makes me feel better. It seems pretty common. Anyway, I had a nice birthday. John cleaned up as much as he could before he left for school and he got the kids dressed with a little message for me.
It was such a warm beautiful day that I decided to take the kids to the zoo, again. We just went by ourselves and I let the kids wander where they wanted. It was very relaxing and great to be out in the sun. I even got a little sunburn, it was great!
Connor has grown to love animals, but I have to teach him which ones he can hold and which ones he can't. This goose is hissing at him and snipped his jacket when he turned away.
They even had the goats out to feed. Last year Sydney was terrified of them, but both kids loved it this time. I forgot to bring quarters, so they just picked up food that other people dropped and fed them that way. At one point I had to show Connor the difference between what goes in and what comes out, but he learned pretty quickly.






3 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a lot of fun. Send some cake this way!
Happy Birthday! Looks like the kids behaved themselves, including John for making it a special day.
What goes in and what comes out... hilarious! Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment