Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a Week!

Last week was very long! John was at an off-site rotation from Monday night to Thursday night and I was stuck home with sick kids! I could tell on Sunday that the kids were getting ear infections, so I took them in first thing Monday morning. Sydney does NOT like the doctor looking in her ear, whether she has an infection or not, so we had to hold her down on the table to let the doctor see. She had a double ear infection. Connor was good at the doctor, but ear burst. Ear drops are not fun for little guys. Then, the next day his other ear burst. Yah! more ear drops. Then, I started feeling sick on Wednesday night. I have not gotten sick all winter, but this one hit me hard. I have not felt body aches like that before. But hey, I got a lot of reading done (I'm reading These is my Words) so that was okay.
But, with all this sickness, there was sunshine, literally. It got pretty warm and so we were able to spend a lot of time outside. We even went to the zoo. That was fun! I don't know why, but I just love to go to the zoo.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I miss going to the zoo with you. We always had a great time. I hope there's a zoo where you're going.