Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls Night Away

That's right, no husbands and no kids. It was a lot of fun to be around good friends who are all in the same walk of life and who are all so supportive. I will sure miss everyone when we move. I look forward to a reunion. We went to Chicago and were overwhelmed by the size of everything (including the fake body parts). I think The Gap on the "magnificent mile" had 4 levels to it. It was a little cold, so we didn't spend much time on Navy Peer, just long enough for me to feel like I needed a hot dog and a churro. We also got to try the real Chicago style pizza and it was pretty darn good. We also got a LOT of shopping in, which was really productive, and fun, without children. I also feel like I should send out a special THANK YOU to all the husbands who kept our children alive while we were livin' it up. My wonderful husband even cleaned up the house for me. When can I do it again?



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mindy said...

I wish I was there! Looks like a lot of fun.
Is that Kim Harker in your picture? I've been thinking about her. Especially since I thought I saw her at the gas station in town a month ago, haha.
When do you move? You'll have to convince all your friends to make a blog because it is SO much easier to feel connected when you're so far apart that way.