We finally made it! Dental School is officially over!
On Saturday, John was hooded in a beautiful church downtown. I particularly loved the beautiful lilac color of the hood. I guess lilac is the official color for dentists.
On Saturday, John was hooded in a beautiful church downtown. I particularly loved the beautiful lilac color of the hood. I guess lilac is the official color for dentists.
The school had wonderful "refreshments" after the hooding ceremony. It was actually more like a nice buffet dinner. There was so much food and it was good to see everyone a little more relaxed, now that the stress of school was over. (No one wanted to think about the stress of a job that night)
These are all the Mormon guys. It was nice to have good friends to help get through these last 4 years. (Well, some days. The Halo nights? Okay some of them were needed.)
It is a little strange being here. I am just relieved and ready to be done. John may be a little relieved, but I think he is more anxious for the future. Luckily we have been offered a job in a location that we both like. We are in the process of looking over the contract and all that fun stuff. (I think I need a translator for a lot of it.) I will let you know what happens. Congrats to all those graduates of 2008!

3 comments:
Congrats, John and Mandie! This is a great accomplishment and lilac is just the color for it. Now you can celebrate by going to WDW. I need to call you soon and see what's up! Hi to Sydney and Connor. I'm trying to remember to email some more Disney pics for the kids to see.
Awesome guys! You made it! Send me an email sometime to let us know exactly what city you'll be living in. Congratulations. :)
Yea! Yipee! I'm jumping up and down! I'm so excited for you guys! Well, and now that we've only 1 year left, seeing all this graduation stuff doesn't seem so far away anymore!
Post a Comment