Since John's mom was in town for the graduation, we decided to take a little trip with her to Door County. It was cold, but it sure is beautiful up there. I really am going to miss all the "green" that is here.
1 year ago
My life may seem plain, but it is precious to me.
3 comments:
well, most of the time... I'm sorry, but I could not help but laugh at the video...
It works that way with kids too often, they all come at you at once...
I laughed at your video too.
I think it's so cool that you got to go to Cana Island Lighthouse on such a nice day--my relative Conrad Stram was a lightkeeper there (and at a couple other lighthouses in the area at different times). Did you get to go on the Lighthouse Walk then? That one is only open a certain time in May. We went last year after Chad's graduation too.
I'm so happy that you guys are done with school and can move forward now. It is stressful finding a job, but look you can relax on that one too. What a relief! Let us know if you'll be out this way or when you'll be on the road and maybe we can meet up with you somewhere. We sure miss you. :)
Sorry Mandie, the last comment was really me, Mindy but I'm logged into the wrong account I guess.
Post a Comment