I am completely dependent on my computer! It died for a few days last week (John is a miracle worker) and I think I went crazy for a few days there. But I am back and I am mostly normal. Anyway, here are a few things I wasn't able to post last week.Sydney had Kindergarten orientation. It was boring. Really? You have to tell me all about the curriculum, all about the school, and the stinking PTA while we are all trying to keep all of our kids from running around the huge gym that was just calling their name behind us? Okay, I didn't keep my kids from running around, but couldn't you have given that to us in a note? or in a meeting without children? Sorry, had to let that out. I was quite proud of Sydney though for actually going with the new teacher without me. There was no crying, no prying her off my leg, and she actually had a smile on her face when we left. This Kindergarten thing might not be so bad after all. (And yes, she went to her orientation with messy hair and a punch mustache. She just came from preschool, so do I really have to take all the blame?)
Mother nature can't make up her mind at the moment, so here are a few pictures from the spring days. There have been many snow days mixed in there and I just refused to take pictures of it. GO AWAY SNOW!Is there anything better than large bubbles?
Or large tires to climb on?
Or large tunnels to climb through?
Or a large mountain to climb up and slide down?
I didn't think so either. This was my favorite park growing up and I just had to take the kids there. I have a feeling we will be going back, many times.
1 year ago

2 comments:
That park looks so fun.
Hey, at least you made it to Kindergarten orientation...we forgot.
Happy Birthday to John!
Nik loves that park too. I never knew it even existed. :) The kiddos are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment