A friend asked on her blog, "What would YOU do if you weren't a Mormon housewife?" Well Abby, this would be my plan B
1 year ago
My life may seem plain, but it is precious to me.
A friend asked on her blog, "What would YOU do if you weren't a Mormon housewife?" Well Abby, this would be my plan B
6 comments:
Me too! Me too! Me too!!!
Way cool Mandie. Pretty sure I don't have that in me. (not that I could do flips on a bike off a tree either...maybe it's just as well we are happy as mormon housewives!!)
That would be cool for you! I didn't know you before but I think dancing suits you very well.
my FAVORITE dance on that show EVER. :) i bought the song and i just picture the dance every time i listen to it!! it's AWESOME! :)
i think you are still a amazing mormon housewife dancer;) you outdanced me for sure!! haha
ps... me and mitch have been oh so lonely with out our favorite mandie and john this last while!!!! were SO glad your back!!
Absolute favorite dance of the season. Maybe even of all seasons. I'll be seeing the show when it comes to Portland and I can't wait to see it live!
Yeah, if I could be that skinny. I think I can still dance, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.
Post a Comment