Monday, March 19, 2012

Picture a Day week 11

Sun, March 11
 71/366
So, we were at Kohl's buying a vacuum (finally we got one that "should" last us more than a year) and as we were heading toward the door, John's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store, or I guess I should say in an arcade. This is an icade and it plays all the "vintage" (John doesn't like "old") games that John grew up with.  My favorite part of the night was when John told the kids about PacMan and they had no idea what he was talking about.  I thought John was going to have a heart-attack. 
 I laughed a little.   
Mon, March 12
72/366
Love the pig tails, had to capture them.

Tues, March 13
73/366
It was my mom's and aunt's Birthday (they are twins), so we went out to lunch.  Some of my other aunts came as well and it was good to get together. Later that night, I made a cinnamon cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting for my mom.  Can I just say, "YUM!"  I was watching my cousin's kids too so I brought them with me and this little Mya thought my mom was her grandma.  I had to laugh because she didn't want anything to do with me because "grandma" was there.  But every once in a while Mya would just stare at my mom's glasses and her braces with a very confused look because her grandma doesn't have either one.      

Wed, March 14
74/366
I don't know why these little guys make me so happy every year because I really don't like yard work, but they really do make me smile (even though the ones across the street are already in full bloom...).

Thurs, March 15
 75/366
Another fabulous zoo day!
This is my cute little friend Dixie.  Seriously, I love those eyes.  I kind of stalked her at the zoo and I hope she didn't mind, but I just had to get pictures of her, she's too cute!

Friday, March 16
76/366
I love shoes, and I love it when kids love shoes!  I have a picture of me when I was little wearing my dad's shoes and I was going to scan it in, but I am quite comfy in this chair, so maybe later...

Sat, March 17
77/366
I made this necklace for mom for her birthday.  Well, okay Sydney did all of the beading, but anyway, I followed this tutorial.



1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Look at this, the necklace looks amazing, well, I'm crafty but not that good so gotta buy one because I think I won't be able to pull this one off. :(