Sun, Feb 26
57/366
This was kind of a week of projects, here is my new St Patty's decor.
Mon, Feb 27
58/366
I love YouTube. I learned how to crochet this cute hat.
Tues, Feb 28
59/366
I introduced Jordan to Mr Potatohead. She really likes the eyes and only the eyes. She digs through the box and finds all the eyes and then walks around the house with them. This is also a typical Jordan look, I think she was saying, "see?"
Wed, Feb 29
60/366
Another project. We have had a lot spring weather, so I made a spring wreath!
Oh, and Happy Leap Day!
Thurs, March 1
61/366
So, most of the time I hate the fact that my friend, Pam lives so far way, except for days like this when she sends me lots of German Chocolate. It was very unexpected but it really made my day. It was a stressful one, so after 2 (okay it was more like 5) pieces, I felt much better!
Fri, March 2
62/366
We actually got snow that stayed for a few days! Sydney and her friend Eri loved every minute of it.
Sat, March 3
63/366
So, John has had a rough couple of weeks. This week he got shingles. (Right after having a sinus infection. Right after having a really bad kinked neck. Right after having a nasty cold.) Poor guy has been in lots of pain this weekend so to try and make things better, he and Connor played lots of Lego Batman.



1 comments:
Shingles?!? Poor John! Your hat turned out great -- you're a pro already. I love the wreath. Is it a zillion pieces of felt? Looks tricky!
Post a Comment