Monday, March 26, 2012

Picture a Day week 12

Sun, March 18
78/366
Jordan loves animals.  This is Azure, my brother's dog.  He spent the next 5 minutes kissing her all over her face, and she loved every minute!

Mon, March 19
 79/366
Connor had a field trip today with his preschool to the Aquarium.  I just love the look on Chase's face!

Tues, March 20
80/366
We went to lunch with dad and Jordan liked the black beans.  

Wed, March 21
 81/366
I made fruit leather today.  I found the recipe here.  It was okay.  I like the ones at Target better :)

Thurs, March 22
82/366
John had an ortho seminar in Sacramento this weekend, so we put together a little gift box for him.  I thought it would be fun to get pictures of the kids with this sign, but the process of getting Jordan to hold up her part was so funny that I had to do some of them.  
On a side note, I have said before that moms should leave for a weekend just so their families will see everything they do and then appreciate them a little bit more.  Well, now I can say the same for dads.  I didn't realize how much I look forward to his coming home at the end of the day so I can have a friend to talk to.  Or how willing he is to get up in the middle of the night when things go wrong, like a battery goes out in the fire alarm (perfect timing!)  I am so thankful that John does not have a job where he has to travel a lot.  

Fri, March 23
83/366
We went to Gardner Village with some friends today because the weather has been amazing!  I thought I would take a few snapshots of my cute little (not so much any more) baby.

Sat, March 24
 
 84/366
Sydney has a science fair coming up and this is our lovely assistant.

1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Babies and animals are sure friends (well, for the most part) :) Jordan looks really happy with dogs in every picture :)
Fruit leather looks yum, I made once but instead of sugar I used honey and left it in heated oven for 4-6 hours, it was yum, well minus reads from berries. I have never tried one from Target so I can not compare, but Domino really liked one I made (like any other sugary stuff that he don't get very often).
Dads mades big difference when they are home from their work. Oh, I'm so glad Scott is not traveling for his job either, I'd go nuts all by myself.