Sun, June 3
164/366
Good luck on your mission RJ!
Mon, June 4
165/366
Sydney had her dance recital and did such a good job! I love watching her dance!
Tues, June 5
166/366
I had 2 cousins graduate high school today. It made for a long day, but it was so fun to be there for them. My cousin Breanne is going to the UofU (we won't judge her though:) and Erica is going to ASU to be on their dance team. Congrats you two and good luck in college!
Wed, June 6
167/366
Sydney made cookies today. She wanted to do it all by herself, so I let her. I think she missed a cup of flour. We added it to the rest of the batter and they turned out much prettier.
Thurs, June 7
168/366
We headed down to Moab for the weekend and thank heavens they had a pool because temps reached 99 degrees. It was warm.
Fri, June 8
169/366
This was our first day of hiking and John fell and sprained his ankle. I wasn't there when it happened so when I got there, he was still trying to get back from the slippery rock on one foot. I hurried to get to him, but in the process almost put my hand in this little den of spiders. Yes, I gave a little embarrassing girly scream. I later went back and took a picture because it was a little crazy how big these guys were and how many there were in one spot.
Sat, June 9
170/366
More hikes. I love crazy trees down there.









0 comments:
Post a Comment