Sunday, June 3, 2012

Picture a Day week 21

Sun, May 27
 157/366
Since it was Memorial Weekend, we thought we should meet up with some of John's aunts and visit a couple graves.  This one is the grave of John's grandma LaRue.  She is the one we named Sydney after (Sydney LaRue) and so we thought we would get a picture of them together.  We also took the kids to John's dad's grave.  Sydney seemed pretty happy to just listen to everyone tell stories of these people she won't meet in this life. 

Mon, May 28
 158/366
The sun finally came out for the last day of our long weekend, so we headed up to the zoo, along with the rest of the state.  And of course we had to see the bird show.  

Tues, May 29
 159/366
So, I guess I have been on a bird kick lately!  I had some time to kill before getting Sydney from Dance, so I thought I would hang out in one of the many fields around.  I think this is a flycatcher. 

Wed, May 30
 160/366
We had some friends over today, so we thought we should head to the park.  I was nauseous just watching those kids roll down that hill over and over!  Luckily no one bothered this little guy.

Thurs, May 31

 161/366
Is this not the essence of summer!  I think his smile says it all.

Fri, June 1
 162/366
Is it really June already!  Another Soccer game.  Connor's coach said he was the best player today because he stayed focused and blocked a few of their shots.  Connor was so proud and so was I!

Sat, June 2

163/366
I love this nerd!
He got those glasses at the zoo and for some reason he had to have them.  He came out to me and told me that he loved them and wanted to know what I thought.  I thought he was joking, so I said I loved them too and that he should get them.  Well, he did and I actually do like them.  They make me smile (or laugh) every time I see them.  You also have to notice his shirt.  I saw that shirt and knew he had to have that one.  I kind of miss the old Nintendo.  There are too many buttons on the controllers now!  Oh, and he is playing with a Bumble Bee Transformer walkie-talkie with Connor.  I love it!

0 comments: