Sun, May 20
150/366
This is my cute second cousin. He turned 4 this week and he loves all things Batman. Happy Birthday Chase!
Mon, May 21
151/366
It was really hot today. Connor fought bad guys in the sprinklers with his buddies.
Tues, May 22
152/366
Notice Jordan's poor nose. She was running around the house with the other kids and our dog Hurley decided to join in the fun. Jordan somehow flipped over Hurley and landed on that cute little nose of hers. Gave her a bloody nose and quite the bruise. Poor baby.
Wed, May 23
153/366
Connor is no longer a preschooler. Thank You Miss Susan for 2 great years. Connor is so ready for Kindergarten!
Thurs, May 24
154/366
I'm pretty sure this is a Peregrine Falcon. We have quite a few of these beautiful birds flying around the fields near our house. This guy was perched on a dead tree by our church, so I hiked out to get a shot. He, or I guess it could be a she, was not happy that I got close. As I got closer, he/she flew over my head screeching at me to go away. It was so cool! I hope to get some more shots in the future! I am pretty sure there is an osprey around her too.
Fri, May 25
155/366
I loved building huts as a kid. I think my kids are starting to see the joy in it also.
Sat, May 26
156/366
More nerdiness, courtesy of my brother and John. I am pretty convinced that gaming conversations are a lot more boring than so called "girly" conversations!
Love you guys :) Thanks for spending the day with us Mitch.








1 comments:
Poor Jordan, but she looks so cute even with her boo-boo.
Love that picture of bird.
Post a Comment