Sunday, May 20, 2012

Picture a Day week 19

Sun, May 13
 143/366
Happy Mother's Day!
John made me Egg's Benedict and cut up fruit and had a yummy fruit dip.  Mmmm, it was good!  Then for dinner we went to my  mom's house and Lynn made us a yummy lasagna dinner.  I love you mom!
My friend, on the other hand, didn't quite get the Mother's Day she was hoping for...
 Some major pipe rusted and broke in her front yard, leaving them without water to their house.  John and a few other men from the neighborhood dug a big hole in her front yard and after about 2 days without water, it was finally fixed.  I just had to take a picture of all the muddy men, and notice the 2 in the huge hole!

Mon, May 14
 144/366
Jordan really likes playing in the dirt, or in this case, mud.

Tues, May 15
 145/366
My mom and I made this cute little motorcycle for my sister-in-law's baby shower.  You can get the tutorial here.

Wed, May 16
 146/366
Jordan put this on and came to me saying, "pretty!"  It was too cute.  It is in these moments that I am thankful for my iphone so I can take a quick picture before the moment is gone.

Thurs, May 17
 147/366
John and my brother's like to get together occasionally and play these really long board games.  This one is Risk Legacy.  The winners get to sign the game board after the first few games.  My brother Matt has now signed the first 2 lines.  He thinks he is amazing, John thinks he is lucky.  I like to laugh at them all.

Fri, May 18
 148/366
Chase (my cousin's kid) turned 4 today and he wanted to go see the new Avengers movie with his buddy Connor.  It was a bit long for them, but in the end (after the Hulk came out) I think they really enjoyed it.  John and I have now seen it twice and really, we could go see it again. We kind of loved it, and yes, we are nerds!

Sat, May 19
149/366
My sister-in-law Jodi and I threw a baby shower for our other sister-in-law and I found this cute popcorn idea on, can you guess?  Pinterest!  Linsey loves popcorn so we used the theme "Ready to Pop" and we set up a popcorn bar.  The flavors of popcorn we used were Pizza, Sweet and Spicy, Peanut Butter Cup, Orange Creamsicle, Cinnamon Bun , and Caramel.  My favorites were the Cinnamon Bun and the Orange Creamsicle. 
I also have to show what I made for this little guy:
 
 Isn't Jordan such a cute model?  Anyway, my little brother LOVED dinosaurs as a kid.  He would walk around with three fingers out on each hand and he would walk on his toes, just like "Sharp Tooth".  His little boy just had to have this.  Can't wait to see the little guy!

1 comments:

amydear said...

You're so crafty! I love the popcorn bar idea. I am trying to get Kyle to make me some popcorn right now.