Sun, May 6
136/366
My aunt is renting her back yard to a couple of horses. I love horses and this one was curious to see if we brought him any food. Connor keeps asking me when we are going to get a horse. In our dreams buddy.
I also had to do another one of my grandpa and dad. My grandparents go south for the winter and they just got back. I sure miss them when they are gone!
Mon, May 7
137/366
Connor has been itching to read for a while and he finally read his first book, "Dan and Dot". I am very proud of you buddy!
Tues, May 8
138/366
It was laundry day. I needed to get out, so we met Dad for lunch.
If you haven't tried Santa Monica Pizza, you should. It is delicious!
Wed, May 9
139/366
This is one of the delicious waffle cookie things my good friend Pam sent me from Germany. I had very mixed feelings about this moment because I thoroughly enjoyed eating this in a quiet house while Jordan was asleep and Connor was outside, but it was my last one. I was very sad when it was gone.
Thurs, May 10
140/366
Obviously not a lot going on this week, but here is a picture of the shelves we put up about a month ago in our front room. Just ignore all the clutter. I keep saying I will have a clean house when my kids move out. Until then, it will look "lived in".
Fri, May 11
141/366
We thought it would be fun to go camping with John's nieces and their husbands before they leave for the summer. Well, so did everyone else in the area. When we got there, the camp sites were full, so we moved to plan B. We camped in our back yard.
And of course we had Dough Boys.
Sat, May 12
142/366
The cutie in the middle is my sister-in-law. She is going to have a baby boy at the end of June so her cute sisters threw her a baby shower. This little guy is going to be so loved!










0 comments:
Post a Comment