Sunday, May 6, 2012

Picture a Day week 17

Sun, April 29

Okay, so I actually forgot again!  Again, I was working on pictures most of the day and I totally forgot to actually take a picture, so I am going to post a before and after picture that I was working on for the day and I totally think it should count.  I did not realize how much time went into this post processing business! I am almost done with the rest of Little William's blessing pictures and hope to post them this week.  We'll see.
Here is the before:
Here is the after: 
 120/366

Mon, April 30
 
130/366
My Zumba gals and their cute colorful shoes.(Our faces were all a bit sweaty!)

Tues, May 1
131/366
Today for Activity Days we did a mother/daughter activity where they gave pedicures to each other.  It was really fun!  I loved hearing all the giggling from the girls as their moms tried to scrub their feet, but the best was when Sis George (my Activity Days partner) giggled the loudest when her daughter tried to scrub her feet.  So fun!  Anyway, John had to drop the kids off to me because he had YM right after and the kids saw all the fun we were having so I went home and gave them all a little foot soak, scrub and rub.  I think they really enjoyed it!

Wed, May 2
132/366
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake! Need I say more?

Thurs, May 3
Okay, for this one I had to put 2
Not a great picture, but as you may know, I love snakes.  I took Connor and Jordan to the Aquarium with some friends and we just happened to be there when they were feeding their huge Anaconda a guinea pig.  He struck fast!  That is why his head is blurry, I didn't have the shutter speed fast enough, so look close!
133/366
I also went to my cousins College graduation so I have to send a big Congrats out to her for joining the club!  Yay Chelsea!
I should also mention that my brother Matt graduated too, he just didn't want to walk so I don't have a cool picture of him in a cap and gown, but a big Congrats to  you too Matt! (Maybe I can learn to photoshop your head into Chelsea's, he, he!)

Fri, May 4
134/366
So, this picture does not do this sunset justice.  I am still trying to figure out how to meter the camera for different scenes so I wasn't able to capture the pink that was also in the sky for some reason, but it was gorgeous!

Sat, May 5
135/366
My cute kids!  They did their chores very fast today so we took them to their favorite park.  I sure love these guys!

1 comments:

amydear said...

Come visit! I miss you and your kids. Or maybe we'll come to Utah for Thanksgiving or something.