Sun, June 10
171/366
Frowny face rock. We kind of loved this guy.
More Moab pictures coming soon.
Mon, June 11
172/366
Funnel Cake!
Tues, June 12
173/366
We took the kids to the Bees game with some friends and little Emerson thought the mit looked great as a hat.
Wed, June 13
174/366
We visited my grandparents today and I am glad I have a camera phone because I have been using it a lot.
Thurs, June 14
175/366
Sydney and I went to Seven Peaks today. I felt like a horrible mom because I had to leave Connor home because he hasn't been behaving lately. I sure hope this got through to him because I would really like to bring him next time. Anyway, it was fun just playing around with Sydney. She is growing up way too fast!
Fri, June 15
176/366
I had the awesome opportunity to shadow a great photographer shoot a wedding. Her name is Angie and her business name is On the Brink Photography. Her pictures are incredible and she puts so much love into her work. If you are in need of a photographer for anything, I highly recommend her! She works very hard and is so nice too. I hope to continue to learn from her and hopefully go on some more shoots with her.
Sat, June 16
177/366
More quick shoots with my phone, but I had to show John's sprained ankle a little over a week after it happened. Nice and colorful don't you think? How long is this going to take to heal?






2 comments:
You have a fun life! Sorry to John about the ankle. Sorry we missed Moab too!
Hopefully John's ankle feels better than it looks!
Post a Comment