Saturday, August 11, 2012

Picture a Day week 30

Sun, July 29
 220/366
We made homemade lemonade today.  It is delicious!

Mon, July 30
221/366
It was my little sister's 10th birthday today.  That is crazy!  Anyway, she is a major book worm. I am certain that she has already read more books than I ever will in my entire life.  So, I made her a book pillow.  It is supposed to hold the book for her, I guess we'll see if it actually works.

Tues, July 31
 222/366
These are Connor's buddies.  They are all starting Kindergarten together this year.  Aren't they so handsome!

Wed, Aug 1
 223/366
It was my nephew's birthday, so we all went up to play in their splash park.  Well, it was closed when we got there but luckily Uncle Mitch came prepared with water guns.

Thurs, Aug 2
 224/366
We found another splash park with some friends.  Puddles just make everything better!

Fri, Aug 3
 225/366
Yogurt parfaits for Sydney's baptism, yum!

Sat, Aug 4
226/366
How did I get so old!
I hope she always remembers this day!  I only cried a little when I went to help her get back in her dress and I told her how proud I was of her and how special this moment was.  

0 comments: