Sunday, August 26, 2012

Picture a Day week 32

Sun, Aug 12
234/366
Ya, no picture today, so here is an older one of some flowers in my front yard.

Mon, Aug 13
 235/366
Sydney made Monkey Bread for our dessert.  Jordan thought it looked tasty!  and it was.

Tues, Aug 14
 236/366
I thought we would give potty training another try.  She is very willing, but I don't think she feels it yet.  She would come running to me after the fact.  But she sure loves her water table.

Wed, Aug 15
 
 237/366
You probably can't tell from this picture, but it has been so hazy around here all month because of all the fires in all the western states around us.  This picture is supposed to show how hard it has been to see the mountains.  I don't like it much.

Thurs, Aug 16

 238/366
Our summer show.  Yes, too lazy to get off couch.

Fri, Aug 17

239/366
I thought I would try the "zoom in while taking a picture" move.  Not sure what the technical term is, but it was hard.  This was the best I could do.

Sat, Aug 18
240/366
I love it when my kids play good together.  Connor has been such a good big brother lately and Jordan just loves him!

1 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

Mandie, you are just "wow"! I love all pictures, especially one with "zoom in while taking picture. Gotta try that one too.
Flowers in your front yard indeed looks amazing :) just sayin' :)